Monday, June 16, 2014

We are DTC!!!

On Friday the 13th (I know, so weird), we were finally DTC (or Documents to China)!!!  It's been 8 months since we received our pre-approval to adopt Asher.  8 months of paper chasing and craziness.  I am SO happy and excited to finally be here!  I got an email today that our agency's people in China delivered our dossier to the CCCWA (China Center for Children's Welfare and Adoption) today and we should have a log in date within 3 weeks.  Once we are logged in, we will have a new to-do list, and I'm not exactly sure what to expect, but I am so ready for it!  We are almost there Asher Jiu!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who has helped us get to this point.  We are beyond blessed by your kindness, love, and generosity!

~Carly




3 comments: