Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!

I am still in shock!  My sweet daughter went to get the mail and said "Mommy, there is a letter for you!"  When I saw the name of one of the grant foundations we applied with, my heart beat faster.  I knew they would send a letter whether it was good news or bad news.  When I opened it I couldn't believe my eyes!  "We are pleased to inform you that you have been awarded an adoption assistance grant in the amount of $7,000."  Ahh!!!  I screamed, I laughed, I cried.  What an incredible blessing!  We now only need roughly $3,000 to be fully funded!  We went from needing $30,000 to only needing $3,000 in LESS THAN A YEAR!  God moves mountains people!  He has walked every single step of this incredible journey with us and it's been amazing.  To see God working in so many ways and through so many people for one of His precious ceations is just overwhelming.  I can't wait to tell Asher how much he is loved and treasured by so many, but most importantly by the One who created him.  God has plans for this sweet boy and we are beyond blessed to be a part of them!  We thank all of you for being a part of those plans too.  God has used each and every person in the right way and at the right time.  Amazing!

Our dossier is now out of translation and waiting to be reviewed.  We are hoping to get approval some time in August.  I am just so excited and so overwhelmed with joy!

Please continue to pray for God to prepare Asher and our family for all the HUGE changes that are coming.  It won't be easy, but knowing that the Creator of the universe is walking along side us, sometimes carrying us, completely wipes the worry away from my mind.

Love you all!

~Carly



1 comment:

  1. I am SO excited for you! God is SO amazing! I love the Oceans song playing...a favorite of mine! <3

    ReplyDelete