Saturday, October 5, 2013

The last two weeks have seemed so long!  I finally got in for my Dr. appt. this last Tuesday and everything went great.  I've lost a good amount of weight and I continue to lose :)  We hoped to leave the office with the necessary paperwork needed to finally wire our Letter of Intent to China, but no such luck.  We are hoping to be able to have the paperwork on Monday.  I've been a little frustrated with the waiting, but I've been reminded that God has a reason.  That reason might be that He has a second child He would like us to bring home along with Asher!  I was led to this precious little girl this last week: I have emailed a few people to get more info on her and on what it would look like for us to bring home two angels with Down Syndrome at the same time.  This is still all very up in the air, but we are praying and seeking to see if this is the direction God is leading us.  If this moves forward and God continues to open doors, we will be bringing home two 7 year olds next year!  What does this mean financially?  Well, we don't have all those answers yet, but it's looking like this will add anywhere from $10,000 to $15,000 on to what we were looking at before.  It can be an overwhelming amount when you look at it in just a lump sum: $35,000-$40,000.  To me, it's a small price to pay to bring two of God's precious children home and give them something they greatly deserve, a family.  I still don't know how this money is going to come our way, but I don't have to know.  I just need to have faith that God will provide if this is His will for our lives and for these two little one's lives.  Please pray with us that God would give us wisdom in making this decision and faith in His plan.  Thank you and we love you!

~Carly Duvall

No comments:

Post a Comment